Apr 22, 2013

Join Me at the Streets of Mexico Beer Dinner!

I think I have mentioned on here at least once or twice before, one my favorite foods in the world, is a good fish taco. A very close second to that, are Mexican "street" tacos. So, you could imagine my delight when I was invited to attend a "Streets of Mexico Beer Dinner", hosted by El Palacio Restaurant in Chandler, that includes beers from Colorado's Breckenridge Brewing! The dinner is Wednesday, May 1st at 7 pm.  It is $30 a person, and from the looks of the menu, promises to be a pretty awesome dinner.


The menu, which is 5 course, is each paired with a different beer from Breckenridge.
The menu will be;

1. Ceviche with Summer Bright Ale
2. Elote with Agave Wheat
3. Carne Asada Street Tacos with 471 IPA
4. Fish Tacos! With Avalanche Ale
5. Dessert Tamalas with Vanilla Porter

I can't wait! To reserve your spot, just call
480-802-5770, or go to their Facebook page and comment on the Dinner Announcement to RSVP.


El Palacio's Website
El Palacio's Facebook Page
Breckenridge Brewing's Website


Want to see a few AWESOME commercials for Breckenridge brewing? Check them out here and here

I hope to see you there!

Until next time
Bottoms up my friends

The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment