Apr 30, 2013

Four Peaks Beer Cruise

OK, its not often you get to have a good dinner while cruising open water here in Arizona. I can honestly say, I've only done it once in the more then 15 years I've lived here (my little brother got married on the Dolly Steamboat on Canyon Lake). Well, here is your chance to do just that!
Four Peaks is teaming up with Saguro Lake's Desert Belle for a 5 course (including dessert!) meal, paired with some Four Peak favorites! Here is the menu.....



For more info, or to reserve your tickets, head to the Desert Belle's website here, for all the info.

The Dinner is Thursday, May 9th, and cost $65 a person.
This should be awesome! I mean, how often do you get this chance in our lovely state?

Until next time
Bottoms up my friends

The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment