Feb 9, 2014

Big Announcment from the Great American BBQ and Beer Festival!

This state has a lot of awesome festivals, and I am not just talking beer festivals. We have a lot of great food festivals as well. Well, one of my favorites is a combo of both, that being The Great American BBQ and Beer Festival, hosted by SanTan Brewery! While more a food festival then a beer festival, there is still great beer to be had (all SanTan brews, nothing wrong with that), AMAZING BBQ to sample, and in the past, some pretty decent live entertainment. Well, this year, to go with the great beer and amazing food, they landed a pretty awesome (at least in my eyes) live act to enjoy as well. This years headliner of the festival will be none other then John Popper and the boys of Blues Traveler!! These guys have long been one of my all time favorite bands. I first heard them about my Sr. year of High School, saw them live for the first time about my Jr. year of college, and have been a faithful fan ever since. You can imagine my excitement at the news about them headlining. So, I will for sure be there, and I hope to see you there as well!!

Check out below for all the info, and links you will need!


I wish this was scratch and sniff!
This years festival will be March 22nd, in beautiful downtown Chandler.
Gates open at noon.

Tickets are available for just $8 presale at all Bashas' locations. Tickets will be $10 at the door.
Or order your tickets ahead of time now by clicking here......







This years list of activities include....
Bashas’ Backyard Throwdown Competition
Porkopolis Battle of the Bands
Can’t Stop Smokin’ BBQ Rib Eating Contest
Tastebuds Pie Eating Contest
Hungry Monk Wing Eating Contest
Von Hanson’s Brat Eating Contest

There will be various "zones" set up through out, those zones include....
SanTan Brewing Tailgaters’ Lawn
Ultra Star March Madness Lounge
Chester’s Harley Davidson Pavilion
Porkopolis VIP Quarters
Dickel Hoedown Rodeo Zone
Bulleit Bourbon BBQ Pit Row
Kid Zone
DC Farmers Market

Besides Blues Traveler, other act's preforming will include...

Craig Campbell
Laura Walsh
Georgia Chrome

So, I mean really, there is really no excuse for you not to come to this festival. Unless you hate great beer, your a vegetarian that also hates awesome music.....



I will see you there!

Until then....
Bottoms up my friends!

The Beer Czar




No comments:

Post a Comment