Jul 8, 2013

Can beer make your boobs bigger? YES!!!

OK, from time to time, I've been accused spending a little much talking about, or posting pictures of boobs. I don't see it, but just in case, in my defense, they are (almost) always beer related. Besides, beer and boobs just seem to go together like beer and pizza, beer and baseball, beer and music, you get the idea.
Well, the two have finally come together in a big, scientific way. Ladies, I give you "Boza Beer". Boza Beer is a popular fermented beverage from Bulgaria. Boza claims to contain ingredients that will actually increase the breast size in woman. Just a ploy to sell beer? Yeah, probably, but they do have a little scientific justification for it! (kind of)
Some ladies don't need any "phytoestrogens"
Beer contains small amounts of phytoestrogens, a naturally occurring compound found in some plants, such as hops that is similar to estrogen. Also, "hops are sometimes the ingredient in some natural supplements sold over the counter to increase cup sizes".  Since beer contains hops, the hope is the phytoestrogens in hops are passed on to the beer and then to the breasts, that's the hope anyway. For a more in-depth explanation of the science behind this, (or lack of) you can check out this article in Fermentarium.com,

So there you have it ladies. Unhappy with your cup size, have a beer! OK, the science is at the very least, inconclusive, more likely flawed, but still, one can hope. Besides, its just another reason to write more, and post more pictures of boobs, right? That's always a good thing.

In the mean time, if you care to expirament, feel free to submit your before and after photos to us!
I'll drink to that (or should we say "them")?

Until next time
Bottoms up my friends

The Beer Czar


5 comments:

  1. Great find!respect you! now ladies all you want is to drink a big cup of beer, no implants, no foolish exercises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your post with us. Natural breast enlargement is in the form of pills or cream also effective. For more info visit http://bigbxl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.Breast enlargement pills

    ReplyDelete

  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. recipe

    ReplyDelete