Apr 23, 2013

Zak Brown Band on 16oz Landshark Lager Cans!!

Zac and Jimmy
OK, you hear me talk a lot on here about "Drinking in Context", selecting the right beer for the right situation.

The beer I drink at a beer bar here in Arizona is a lot different then the beer I would be drinking while sitting poolside, or on tropical beach somewhere. One of my "go-to" beers for the beach, or poolside, is Landshark Lager. Its crisp, easy to drink, and low in ABV so I can down a few of them while sitting around the pool in the Arizona summer heat. I am sure the fact that I am a huge Jimmy Buffett fan has a little something to do with my love this beer as well. Another of my favorite bands is the Zac Brown Band. Well, you can imagine my excitement when Landshark announced it would be releasing 16 oz cans this summer, featuring pictures and lyrics from the Zac Brown Band!

The labels will feature different Zac Brown Band artwork and lyrics (beer related of coarse). Here are a few examples.




Landshark Lager is a subsidiary of A-B InBev, and is brewed at the AB Brewery in Jacksonville Fl. The brew started as the house beer for Jimmy's Margaritaville Restaurants.

On another note, no matter where you enjoy your beer this summer, beach, pool, back yard, BBQ, hiking, where, I want to see your summer beer drinking photos! Send me your pictures, of you, enjoying you beer this summer, send them to me at thebeerczar@gmail.com, or check out the post here....

I'll be looking for them this summer!! Now, enjoy a little Jimmy and Zac, together!



Until next time
Bottoms up my friends

The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment