Aug 29, 2013

Just a few announcements, house keeping updates etc...

Just wanted to take a little time to update you all on a few things, changes, updates etc, as well as a little
news from around the valley beer world.

First off, I guess, for a while now, Google+ was enabled on my account, and I didn't realize it. Only folks with Google+ accounts could leave comments. Well, I fixed that, now, anyone can leave a comment, so please, comment on....





Next, if you would like, please add your email to our list, to receive any updates on this blog directly to you email!!! Its that easy.... follow the link below...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Next, we have a new logo!!!! I really want to thank my brother in law for creating this new logo for us! We love it, check it out!

Now a few exciting updates from around the valley. 

Construction on World of Beer - Gilbert starts next week!!! Won't be long now!

Arizona Wilderness Brewing is having their grand opening this Monday, the 2nd. 11-close!! Just a tip, if you want to get a growler filled, you will need to bring your own, they ran out of their own branded growlers earlier this week. Good news, bring an extra $12 and get yourself an AZ Wilderness hat, while supplies last (which I am assuming won't be long!)

There is your news for the week!

Until next time
Bottoms up my friends

The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment