May 23, 2013

Hanson band’s "Mmmhops Pale Ale", yup, this is a real thing!

OK, this is a real thing! Remember the band "Hanson", famous for their song "MMM Bop" around about, what 1997 or so?? Well, they are all grown up now, and, well they have their own beer, and its called, wait for it....'MMM Hop", I shit you not!

Check it out!

Hanson band’s Mmmhops Pale Ale officially now exists with help of craft brewery | BeerPulse


Not really sure how to feel about this one, so, let us sit back, think about it, and in the mean time, enjoy a little "MMM Bop" from the Hanson sisters......what? Brothers? Are you sure? Whatever you say.....





Got that song in your head now don't you.....your welcome. Honestly, I have just been looking for an excuse to post this music video on my blog for a while now, and well, I saw my chance, and I took it. You are welcome....
Until next time
Bottoms up my friends!
The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment