May 8, 2013

For my Maine readers, The Festival! June 21st & 22nd

So, "The Festival" is coming to Portland, and from what I can tell from the beer list, this is going to be a great
opportunity to try some truly rare gems from around the world!

Westvlateren 12 will be there, as will Cantillon Zwanze, and just a few more, check out the full list here....

Tickets range from $65 per session, $110 for two session, or $150 for all three. You can get DD tickets for $8 as well. You can order tickets here....


Sessions are
Friday, June 21st, 6:30 to 10:30 pm
Saturday, June 22nd, 1 to 5 pm, and 6:30 to 10:30 pm


Connect for more information on the following links...

Check out the event website here....
Shelton Brothers website here...
Shelton Brothers Facebook page here....
Shelton Brothers via twitter @sheltonbrothers

If you go, let me know how it is, I would love to hear about it....

Until next time
Bottoms up my friends

The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment