Jan 3, 2013

Beers in Space!!!

OK, so its not often on this site that I mention Natty Light (Natural Light) in a very glowing light, however, I was surfing around the net this evening, when I came across this video that I thought was pretty cool. Seems a couple of Natty Light fans decided that their beer of choice needed to be the first beer in space. So they set out to send a couple of cans out of the atmosphere, return it safely back to earth, and enjoy (?) it? OK, well, while I may disagree with their beer of choice, I love the idea of this, and this its a pretty cool idea. Maybe we can all get together and send up a six pack of Dogfish Head or something sometime. Anywhere, here it is.......



OK, so, the video isn't exactly new, sorry. I don't make a habit of searching for interesting Natty Light videos, so it took me a while I guess.

Until next time
Bottoms up my friends
The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment