Dec 19, 2012

Intreasting disucssion....

I find this kind of interesting. I have been looking to try something exactly like this, just to see what the results would be, and listen to the discussion that would take place. I would love to try and do something like this sometime. Anyone out there want to participate in a blind taste test/panel discussion? Maybe mix it up a little bit??

Please, if anyone would be interesting in taking part in a panel discussion like this, I would love to know, please contact me, so I can set it up. I would especially be interested in having you in the discussion if you are dedicated to a particular brand of beer, or if you don't really care for beer at all, let me know, drop me a line at thebeerczar@gmail.com


Until next time
Bottoms up my friends
The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment