Apr 9, 2014

The Beer Czar appearing at.......Comicon?


That's right! I will be at Comicon in Phoenix this summer (June 5th through the 8th, at Phoenix  Convention Center). I will be taking part in the podcasts "Maskerpiece Theater" forum discussion. For those of you that read this blog on a normal basis will recognize that show. I've appeared on it a few times over the last year, including their inaugural episode, and our Pumpkin Beer Tasting that we broadcast from my garage. We are going on the first night (June 8th) at 8:00 to 9:00 pm in room "North 225A". This should be a great time, and a fun talk. Content hasn't been completely worked out at this point, and given the cast of characters that will be taking part, it will be a fun time.


Oh, ok, I'll go....
For those of you that are not "comic book fans" or Star Wars geeks or whatever, well, neither them I (aside from being a fan of the Star Wars movies, and most of the Marvel movies). You don't really have to be. If you are into people watching, there is probably no better place to do it then at a Comic Con. If you are into Comic Books, a ton of writers and artists will  be there, including the man, Stan Lee himself (on Sunday)(again, I am not a comic book fan, but even I know who Stan Lee is!).


Cliff!!!
Fans of TV, there will be celebs from TV shows as well. Including Mark Sheppard (Crowly, from Supernatural). The star of cult classic "Evil Dead" Bruce Campbell will be there. Oh, and on a somewhat beer related not, Cliff Clavin himself, John Ratzenburger will be there!! (I have to try and get a pic with him!).
Also, MacGyver himself, Richard Dean Anderson will be there as well!

So, it should be a great time. Stay tuned for more information as I get it, and if you plan on being at Comic Con, come check it out, opening night, Thursday the 8th,  at 8pm!


Phoenix Comicon home page here.....
List of Movie and TV stars that will be there here.....
Maskerpiece Theater Home Page here...
See the show info page here  (Show Announcement Page)


Until next time
Bottoms up my friends!

The Beer Czar



Look, Ken Morrison, aka The Beer Czar!

No comments:

Post a Comment