Apr 14, 2014

Lastest Edition of Drinkinaz!

Hanger 24 launch party at The Commemorative Air Force Museum in Mesa, AZ
 
Just a quick note, and link, the latest episode of Drinkinaz is up, and it is staring yours truly, The Beer Czar. Listen in as I join your host George, Duncan and crew as we chat with Brett Haertl of      Hanger 24 as we discuss some of Hanger 24's line up, and roll out into Arizona.



I want to thank George and everyone at Drinkinaz for the opportunity to allow me to sit in, and act like I know what I am going! I look forward to doing it again real soon!

Stay tuned, as we also chatted with Alex and Bryan from Grand Canyon Brewing, as we sample their Shaggy Bock, talk about expansion and more future plans for one of Arizona's finest breweries! I will post that link as soon as it is up.

Here is a link the this episode on Drinkinaz
Find Drinkinaz on You Tube here.....
Podcast recorded at Taste of Tops, Tempe Az


Until next time
Bottoms up my friends!

The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment