Mar 14, 2014

King James back behind the bar......


Good news west siders! My good friend and Arizona Beer Ambassador, James Swann (aka King James) will be guest bartender at Caballero's in Goodyear next week!

For you lovers of great beer, they will be serving up some FRESH Bell's Hopslam, and if that isn't enough to get you out there......Firestone Walker's Velvet Merkin will also be on tap, that is serious!

The event is next Wednesday, March 19th. The fun starts at 5, and goes till the kegs blow (or till they kick you out)!

I am going to try and make it out there, so, if I do, I hope to see you there, if not, have one for me, and tell my friend James the Beer Czar says hello!


Find Caballero on Facebook here....
Check out their website here....


Caballero is at
1800 N Litchfield Rd
Goodyear, AZ 85395
623-935-4287

Until next time
Bottoms up my friends

The Beer Czar



No comments:

Post a Comment