Jan 12, 2015

Arizona Beer Week 2015!!! Its almost here.....


Its almost that time of year again folks, Arizona Beer Week 2015!!!! Now, I was to comb all the brewery sites, event sites and everything, and put together a nice, comprehensive list of all the events going on during Arizona Beer Week this year. Well, I started looking, and writing them down, and realized there were just a ton of stuff going on. Another thing I realized, I was getting most of the info off of one site, and I realize the stuff I didn't get off this site, had the stuff listed already that I thought I had "found". So, instead of reinventing the wheel I'll just supply you with a link to all the great festivals, tap take over, beer dinners, walks, tapping's and just about everything else you can think of.

So, here is a link to the official "Arizona Beer Week" website!!! I may post reminders or suggestions of certain events I plan to attend, or that look worthy of future notice, but until then, here is a complete list of events....

Official Site for Arizona Beer here.....

Hope to see you out and about!

Until next time
Bottoms up my friends

The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment