Dec 24, 2013

Merry Christmas from The Beer Czar!

I just wanted to take a moment and wish all of you a happy, and safe holiday, and a very Merry
Christmas! Thank you all for making this a great year for not just me, but this blog as well. Its a ton of fun writing this, and interacting with all of you, and I thank you for it.

This is the time of year of holiday parties and thick, heavy wonderful Christmas brews (they end to
be strong too!). I ask one thing of you this holiday season. If you are at a party, or gathering, and find yourself having more then one or two of these fine beers, PLEASE be smart, and safe, and arrange for alternative transportation. Driving drunk is not only insanely stupid, and selfish, it is also 100% avoidable, so please, get a DD, take a cab, stay where you are, or don't drink. It is really that simple.




Again, I wish all of you a safe and happy Christmas, and wonderful New Year, and I will see you right back here, starting off in 2014.

Until next time
Merry Christmas, and bottoms up my friends!

The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment