Dec 16, 2013

World of Beer Opens in GIlbert!

 

Today, Dec 16th marked the public opening of the much anticipated World of Beer Gilbert! After a VIP event the night before (I was told it was packed) they opened their doors to the public at 11am this morning. Being as I am only a mile or so from SanTan Village (where WOB is locate) I decided to spend my lunch break checking out the Gilberts newest beer bar.

Locate right out front, facing Williams Field Rd, right next to Kona Grill, WOB has a fairly small, but very recognizable, noticeable store front, you can't miss it! (if you pull into the main entrance off Williams Field Rd, take a right, go passed Barnes and Noble, and it will be right there on your left).





Offering up 60 taps, and over 500 bottles (and not a single Bud Light to be found!!) you are going to find something you like, and even love. They offer a pretty awesome showing of some local beers as well, from breweries throughout the entire state.

Its somewhat small, very comfortable bar, with garage doors facing up front that open to an outdoor bar and patio seating. I didn't have any food, but I hear its awesome, and from what I could see from my bar stool, it looks very good, with generous helpings.


There is a Facebook party tomorrow night (Dec 17, just like their Facebook Page, and your in the door!). There is a series of events later this week, including a SanTan tap take over, and a 12 beers of Christmas event as well.

Check out their website, and Facebook page for the latest on what is going on there, and make sure to down load their app, and join their loyalty program! This is a pretty awesome beer bar, Gilbert should be proud! GO check it out, and please, if you do, let me know what you think of it, and please, share your photos with us, we would love to share them!

Until next time
Bottoms up my friends

The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment