Oct 25, 2013

S.L.I.F. (vol V) Video Edition!

Here we go, we made, without further ado, I present to you, this weeks edition of SLIF!! (video edition!)

Brew your own at O.S.H.O.!!!
Check out ABC 15's visit to OSHO Nano Brewery!

San Tan Video
A few weeks ago, I had the plesure of attedning San Tan's grand opening of their new production facilty. I found this little video about the opening, that has a lot more specifics on the brewery.



New Belgium's Tour de Fat visits Tempe!
And my good friend James Swann was there to bring you the action for his new show "Adventures in Brew"



The Beer Czar intro graphic!
For those of you have haven't seen it yet, well, I plan on doing some short video pieces coming up in the very near future. I figured I needed a nice video intro with music for when I start doing this. So I asked my brother in law Mike who works "in the biz" to see if he could come up withe a little video intro. Well, to say he far exceeded my expectations is a bit of an understatement. I've used it a couple times thus far, but expect to see more of it coming up very soon. Check it out...the song is called "Hooray for Beer" by Bowling for Soup


You can check out our You Tube Channel here....


A short edition, but a good one! Have a great weekend...

Until next time
Bottoms up my friends

The Beer Czar

No comments:

Post a Comment