Aug 22, 2011

Beer Quotes....

Just a small collection of some of my all time favorite beer/drinking quotes…


"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa



 
"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."

-Kaiser Welhelm



 
"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."

-W.C. Fields




"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."

-David Daye




"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

-Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

-His reply



 
"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."

-Humphrey Bogart



 
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-Dave Barry


 
"Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire."

-David Rains Wallace




"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."

-Capital Brewery, Middleton, WI




"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

-Henny Youngman


No comments:

Post a Comment